Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Welcome!

This is the part where I have really cool content and projects you are dying to try. Or buy. Or something.

But, alas, I am not quite there yet. My grand plan is to begin using this blog space to show you the many ways art is a part of our life. You see, with three young ones and a crafty momma, we are always getting into a mess. Because of the many messes my kids have made, they are now bright, talented, and creative kids with really good motor control! (Seriously- my four year old can use scissors better than some adults I know!)

So, I hope you will join me for the ride. Here are some things you will see in the days to come:

  •   How-to articles on incorporating your children into art
  • Photo tutorials on home decor projects and other large artwork
  • Successful and failed attempts at Pinterest projects
  • The love of a family who art-s together

Bookmark us, subscribe, whatever you need to do to remember to come back! 

See you soon!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment